The organisation's founder, Mr Balasubramanian and his wife were instrumental in raising funds for 623 patients in Bangalore and 404 patients in Chennai. total 1027 patients upto 31.3.2020, giving Rs.4,49,13,296/- as donation. We have provided scholarships to children to the tune of Rs. 36,05,441/-
These people were suffering from major problems such as heart diseases, kidney failures, burn cases, cancer patients etc. which require complex surgeries. In addition to this, we have also trained women in handicrafts and other skills to sustain their livelihoods.
Today, Save Poor Lives have been providing support beyond just health in many ways
Managing Trustee and Joint Managing Trustee went on boats and delivered food packets, biscuits,and water on O.M.R. which was very badly affected during the 2015 floods, total amount spent was Rs.78,779/-
Bed sheets were sent to Chinmayanandha Mission, Palghat, who delivered it to flood affected people of Kerala. Total amount spent was Rs.94,311/-.
1. Children’s day celebrations between 2014 to 2019 (5 tribal schools in Kotagiri)
2. Scholarship paid to adivasi children. Amount Rs.7,30,800/- so far.
3. Bed sheets, clothes and cots were provided in 2018 for NAWA Hospitals.
4. Provided utensils for old age home for tribals. Amount is Rs.1,25,000/-
5. Prizes were given for drawing competition to tribal students (5 tribal schools in kotagiri)
6. Bed sheets, hot pack and sweaters were given to tribal children total amount is Rs.1,87,192/-